NGO "International Organization of Internally Displaced Persons with disabilities"


How communities and internally displaced persons can receive humanitarian aid from international organizations and charitable foundations

Each community that has offered shelter for displaced persons can receive support by filling out a corresponding application on the organization’s website, sending a corresponding official letter, or calling directly the phone numbers indicated in the list.

Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for refugees
Red Cross Society Of Ukraine
Triangle Génération Humanitaire
HIAS in Ukraine
Julia Kondur

President of the Roma women’s Foundation “Chiricli” in Ukraine

It is important for Roma to participate in political and public life, because otherwise their fate will be decided without them

"Road of Life" in Transcarpathia

24 internally displaced persons with disabilities live in the medical and Social Rehabilitation Center “Road of life” in Uzhgorod. Director Oleg Kirilenko told the public about this. According to him, these are people from different cities of Ukraine, where there are military operations. The center has been receiving displaced persons since the beginning of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Eric Blumkolk, director of the soft tulip Foundation in the Netherlands, said:" We have been working with the road of Life Center for many years. We started working together back in 2006. We help displaced people in the Netherlands. We have helped accommodate 400 people with disabilities in the Netherlands, and we are also helping displaced people who were accepted by the road of life and Caritas Transcarpathia.